[linux-dvb] Choosing DVB-T card

Hello,

I'm planning to get DVB-T card and start using it primarily under Linux. Being
new to this scene, a lot of questions comes up. So here they come:

One possible choice I have available here is Hauppauge Nova-T. Have I
underestood correctly that I need second card eq. Nexus-S to get any output
for usual TV watching? Could the full featured card be replaced with software
player (eq. vdr, mplayer, xine)?

Also, are Satdem cards by any chance supported under Linux? They are cheaper
than Hauppauge ones here and also include CI module in the price. Also, their
DVB-T version seems to be full featured card.

Which would be the best supported full-featured DVB-T card for Linux?

Thanks in advance,

--
Martin Lillepuu | e-mail: martin@lillepuu.com | gsm: +372 515 6450