[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle PCTV Sat

Peter Hettkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 03:20:36PM +0200, Lars Täuber wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>is there a linux driver for that card? it uses Conexant chips instead of
>>TI chips.
>
> I'm working on it. It works already, but needs to be integrated with
> the current dvb driver. I am currently waiting out for the completion
> of the structural changes in the NEWSTRUCT branch.

Could you please send me the sources you have? I'll commit them as
experimental branch into the CVS tree then so that your driver can be
tested by people now. As side effect we can probably see if we need to
modify/add some things in/to the driver structure to make a merge (not
only for this chipset) easier.

thanks,

- Holger