[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C and QAM_128

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 07:24:56PM +0300, Panu Kekäläinen wrote:
> I have installed a Fujitsu-Siemens DVB-C card. The problem is that it can not
> tune to multiplexes which use 128QAM modulation.

I have started to debug this problem. Is there any documentation for VES1820
available? Currently I'm interested about the registers that are set when
modulation type is selected, but of course I would like to see the full
documentation.

Thanks in advance!

	-Panu