[linux-dvb] dvbrc syntax

Hello,
can you help me to complete the following scheme for "satellite", "lnb",
"transponder" and "channel" entities?
I have red doc/channel file, but it seems to be old and incomplete.

I think it should be useful also for other people.

*****
LNB
---
ID: whatever value?
TYPE: LNB|cable|antenna, but which are the codes? 1 = LNB?
LOF1: local oscillator frequency 1
LOF2: local oscillator frequency 2
SLOF: switching fequency
DISEQCNR: mode for diseqc system, 0 = 2-switch?

SAT
---
ID: xxxy, if sat position is at xxx.y degrees
NAME: optional, sat name
LNBID = LNB.ID
FMIN: satellite frequency range, minimum value *
FMAX: satellite frequency range, maximum value *

* transponder frequency must be between these values (?)

TRANSPONDER
-----------
ID: official id
SATID = SAT.ID