[linux-dvb] Re: Problem in dvb_formats.c

Hi Marcus,

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 01:34:18PM +0200, mocm@metzlerbros.de wrote:
> Reinhard Katzmann writes:
>  > Hi!
>  >
>  > now near line 2885 (a52_decode_data()) I get two
>  > errors:
>  >
>  > - a52_block only has one parameter (this is easy
>  >   to be solved)
>  > - static a52_state_t is not possible, because the
>  >   structure has no storage size.
>  >
> The lib52dec API seems to have changed. I haven't gotten the latest
> version yet. Since there is no version information in the header
> files, this is a little tricky to change.

Can't the configure script find out the version of a library ?
If yes, this might be added as a define for older / newer version
of the lib (or require 0.7.3 or later as soon as the bug is fixed).

Regards,

Reinhard
--
Software-Engineer, Developer for Embedded Devices
Project: Pertergrin, a role playing game system

-- Type: application/pgp-signature