[linux-dvb] Re: dvb0_0 => eth0 multicast packets?

> I want to forward multicast IP data that I receive with my sat-card
> towards ethX interfaces.
>
> I add the following line for routing:
> route add -net 224.0.0.0 netmask 240.0.0.0 dev eth0, but I can't see
> anything with tcpdump.

I think routes are not the whole answer...

> I compiled the kernel with all parameters for multicasting and I use the
> latest CVS drivers.

Sorry for the dumb questions, but nothing in your mail is telling you
did it, so: did you enable forwarding when compiling the kernel ?
Did you enable it at run time (after boot) with the blessed:
                 echo 1 > /proc/net/ip*/forward
(that's from my memory, don't have acess to a linux box at work...)

--
Vince