[linux-dvb] Re: DVB driver crash

>Javier Lopez writes:
>  > Hello to all,
>  >
>  > I have detected a crash of DVB driver with one transponder; Hispasat
>12380
>  > V. This transponder is carrying more than 40 channels (a lot of radio
>  > channels), and when I switch with VDR to a channel of this transponder,
>one
>  > of 4 times I get a dvb driver crash and sometimes the VDR menu changes
>the
>  > color to some color very dificult to read. This only happens with this
>  > transponder, then I deduct is the amount of channels it's carrying and
>the
>  > DVB driver is not able to manage. With MS Windows applications there
>isn't
>  > any problem with this transponder.
>  >
>  > Can anybody tell me where is the parameter of the maximum channels per
>  > transponder in the dvb driver, an how can I change it?.
>
>The number of channels per transponder should not matter unless you
>want to open a filter for each one. Is the transponder FTA or
>encrypted?

Yes, it's in VIA Digital package, but has one channel FTA (Antena 3). If you
configure a channel in VDR with the frequency (12380-V) as only parameter
(without the rest of parameters at 0)you also get a crash. The only
diference I can see in this transponder is the big list of radio channels.
You can see it at lyngsat: http://www.lyngsat.com/dig/viadigital.shtml