[linux-dvb] More problems with demuxing TS stream, and reading two pids at once.

Hi

Have emailed earlier about problems with two or more filter, with output set
to "DMX_OUT_TAP".  When reading, the first filter would stop reading once the
second filter had been set up, and the second filter would read data, which
is a mix of the data from both filters.

Suggestions given to me were to use DMX_OUT_TS_TAP, and then demux the TS
myself, which is fairly trivial (each TS packet being 188bytes of data).

But it seems the same problem is following me.  It seems data from both
filters get mixed in with each other. I have set up a program to search
through all the data, looking for TS packet  headers of the particular PIDS I
am looking for, and I often find a new header halfway through the last
packet.

I am either reading the TS spec wrong, or doing something wrong with the card.
I can't believe that I am the only one experiancing this...I *must* be doing
something wrong!

Just to remind people: My aim is just to be able to access the PES data from
two different PIDs on Linux.  I am useing the siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-05-20
version of the driver, but am happy to use any other if needed.  I am basing
my code off the example code found inthe 2/14/2002 API (v0.9.4), as well as
the spec for TSs etc.

what am I doing wrong? How should I be approaching this?

thanks