[linux-dvb] Re: More problems with demuxing TS stream, and reading two pids at once.

I think I have found my problem....

ts2ps will change my output file into a program stream, and then (p)es_demux
will actually demux the stream.

shows it is not the data I'm reading that is the problem, but how I am reading
the data.  Which means I have misunderstood the spec....which means I need to

thanks heaps for your patiance and help.

Mike