[linux-dvb] AW: Re: DVB-C anyone got it tuning /latest cvs?

>> Interestingly the combination of 20020623-drivers and vdr-1.0.4 works

>> flawlessly. And, btw, "scan" from the drivers-package gives me a
>> segmentation fault after telling me three times of a filter pid
>> timeout, don't know if thats important.
>
>Could you please try to run scan in gdb and send me the stacktrace
after
>the segfault?

I get the same three PID timeouts but no segfault:
filter timeout: pid 0x0000

filter timeout: pid 0x0011

filter timeout: pid 0x0010

Cannot find anything with scan from latest CVS (with 1-11 it worked)
using DVB-C or DVB-T (never worked)

Regards,
  Christian