[linux-dvb] Re: TT DVB-T not working

Nils Ohlmeier wrote:

> From the logs i would say the driver is not loaded correct or even
> does not
> support my card. But i'm a newbie to this stuff and may be wrong,
> That's why
> i'm asking for help with my logs here.

Nils,

I think the driver is actually working and it seems that you have the
same revision as I have (1.2). You also seem to have copied the
Sc_main.mc file from the Windows driver to the appropiate directory.

Please try to unload/load the driver one or two times and try to tune
with 'tzap ZDF'.

Cheers,
Juri

     then each of us still has one object.