[linux-dvb] Re: now my TT-DVB-T works (partial) (was: a little progress)

Am Freitag, 22. November 2002 16:49 schrieb Nils Ohlmeier:
> I omitted channels which i wasn't able to receive (e.g. ZDF, ZDFinfo...).
> Maybe someone can change this in CVS after adding the missing channels, so
> that nobody else ran into this problem again.

Well, the channels.conf-dvbt-berlin I already updated yesterday. Also added
correct values for ZDF and some more channels.

> But i have still a problem with the driver: after trying to switch to
> wrongly configured channel nothing works anymore. Switching to a correct
> channel results only in the values of the wrong channel before. I have to
> reload the driver again before it works again.

Same here, but I think thats a problem with the firmware also other people
with dvb-s or dvb-c cards reported before. (It happens also with the windows
driver sometimes!)
You can do "rmmod dvb-ttpci" and "insmod av7101/dvb-ttpci.o", thats a bit
faster than reloading the hole driver.

Juergen