[linux-dvb] Re: dvbsak output of UPC

On So, 2002-11-23 at 21:18, Gerhard Steiner wrote:
> Hello,
> I use the driver for vdr-1.1.x from Klaus's site.
> When I use dvbscan from the toolset dvbsak I get the
> following output
> 0x07D1: ARD>ARD [Provider: UPC-TS 02], digital television
> service
>   CA system:               unknown_4749

Contitional access system 0x4700 is "unknown" by dvbsak.
It has defined only some of well-known systems
like Viacess, Irdeto, Conax ...

>   CA ECM/EMM PID:          0x0001

It's a PID of stream which is responsible of exchanging
CA related messages (like control words check request,
or subscribtion expiration management on card).

/Honza