[linux-dvb] DVB-S Budget Patch v15 works

HI All

Here's my latest update of the patch for Roberto Deza's
full TS patch for DVB-S, aka 'Budget patch'. As you
probably already know, this piece of hardware bypasses
av7110 and enables DVB-S the full TS rate and high
network traffic.

If you load module with patch=0, everything stays the
same. However if you load module with patch=1, an
autoprobe will detect the full TS hardware and if
detected, you should find significant inprovement
in TS dumps and network traffic.

Basically, in av7110 struct I have separated hardware
demux (av7110) from software demux (Budget), and
connected the frontend to the software demux in case
of the full TS patch.

An issue still unknown to me (help please) is with
the API: how to have two demux and net devices on one
adapter, sharing the same tuner.

I registered additional device and both additional and
old works, except that only one is accessible from the
application. I have set things so that faster device
from full TS gets access from the api, while slower av7110
is hidden.

... and blabla, here's the actual patch for the latest
convergence DVB tree.

Best regards, Emard