[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T setup?

> I did some investigation and found that dvbstream gives me between
> three and four megabytes of data and then just stalls for some reason.
> I've tried various combinations --- just video, just audio, multicast
> broadcasting, stdin/out broadcasting, etc --- and it always does this.
> It always times out at five seconds.
>
> Any suggestions?
maybe ;)

i had the same problem with my nova-s:
at first everything worked fine, when i used "make insmod" to load the
drivers after every bootup...

this mornig i tried to put all the modules in my /etc/modules so that
they are loaded before all the other drivers...

so i could watch tv a few seconds and then it stopped...

good luck,
	Stephan