[linux-dvb] Re: for every one who can help:or have Twinhan card

On Monday 04 August 2003 8:45 am, you wrote:
> they have just replied to may mail, writing that they have written the
> drivers, and are about to release them.
>
> They didn't specify if these drivers are open source and linuxtv compliant
> (as I explicitly asked).

<nod> Same here... just said: "Our RD department already development the Linux
API and it is in the beta version now. We will release it soon."

Turnaround was pretty fast, so I'll ask again to confirm that it's the DVB API
they're using, and not some hybrid Video4Linux + userspace control app, or
something totally proprietary..

Cheers,
Gavin.