[linux-dvb] Re: for every one who can help:or have Twinhan card

they have just replied to may mail, writing that they have written the
drivers, and are about to release them.

They didn't specify if these drivers are open source and linuxtv compliant
(as I explicitly asked).

I'll keep my finger crossed.