[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

Juergen Peitz wrote:

When I started to try to get my system to
work I had so many problems and variables that it was really hard
to understand what was happening and why (and to make things even
worse, as soon as I almost got it recieving something the frequency
bending started to retune which of course made the signal disappear :-)
When I found out that this was happening, I disabled the bending).

Yes, bending and zigzag scan doesn't work for this card. I would like it could be disabled by the frontend.
In recent CVS versions bending should only occur between frontends on the same card/adapter.

in dvb-kernel zigzagging is only enabled if the FE_CAN_RECOVER bit in the frontend capabilities is not set.

Holger