[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

On Monday 04 August 2003 23:37, Ed Wildgoose wrote:
> Edward Wildgoose wrote:

> I will do some more debugging later and see if I can see that the patch
> is actually firing, ie whether I get debugging messages in the log.  A
> cursory glance though I saw a few "locked up" warning messages, but when
> I retested after manually killing dvb-ttpci, I then locked it up again
> and saw no warning messages...
Did you enable debugging for the alps_tdlb7 driver? Then you normally should
get a messages "sp8870_set_frontend: Delay ..." with every channel switch.
Can you post some of this messages? Do you get "sp8870_set_frontend: firmware
lockup!" messages?

> Just to be clear I am applying this patch to the DVB cvs branch?
Yes, thats right. I tested this patch only the firmware from windows driver
version 2.15a. Do you use the same?

Juergen