[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C QAM128 errors and signal strength

Thanks for your answer Holger,

Actually my understanding was that the *chipsets* should be supported.
The thing that slightly bothers me is that I've seen several questions
on the mailing-list on whether the Technotrend budget card, ie. this
card, is supported. And I don't think I've seen anyone confirming one
way or the other. But then, I guess I can pretty much count on your
educated guess ;)

Anyway, If anybody has tried a budget Technotrend, and has more
information, it wouldn't hurt.

Thanks again,

Juhis