[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C QAM128 errors and signal strength

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 08:20:16PM +0300, Juha wrote:

> Anyway, If anybody has tried a budget Technotrend, and has more
> information, it wouldn't hurt.

I have a TT DVB-C budget card which has at least worked in the past. I'm
not sure whether it's working currently with hte lastes CVS driver (there
were some problems with one of the 1.0.0-pre drivers and so I reverted to
one that worked).

If there are any problems with the latest driver, I'm sure they are very
minor and should be fixed very quickly as soon as someone reports them. I
unfortunately have not had the time to play around with the card in a
while :(

--
  Lauri