[linux-dvb] Re: difference between su-1278/sh and su-1278/sh2

sorry, that was 1.0.0, typo there,
anyways, what i am looking are pll_set_tv_freq(), stv0299_init().

my understanding is that for example,

- sta5059 i2c data structure is like below
start-device address(C2 for sta5059)-data(1byte)-continue
data(1byte)-data(1byte)-stop

- but, tua6100 i2c structure's a little different from 5059,
start-device address(C0 for tua6100)-subaddress(register of 6100-00H to
03H for write, 80H for read)
data(1byte)-data(1byte)-stop

everybody who writes values onto 6100pll must put device address
followed by register(00H~03H), but 5059 code doesn't seem like that.
where the difference comes from? old i2c spec or 7146 controller? so
interesting! guessing i have to change 3 parts of the code to control
PLL.

besides, the biggest problem is have no idea what tuner values(charge
pump current, synthesizer N-counter, R-counter and many more) i have to
generate to make SU-1278SH/2(stv0299)+TUA 6100PLL work,
any data or suggestions from somebody who specializes in tuner are
really required for me to finish my job. many thanks, Doug.