[linux-dvb] Re: Installation

Probably you have seen no reply because no one has seen such
a problem, and therefore no one can tell what the fix is,
and that was the question in your mail. Simple as that.

Otherwise, try to be specific instead of letting people to
guess what you actually do. `time of installation` is quite
a flexible term, it sounds like if you mean `loading`
instead of `copy` but no one can be sure of that.

Perhaps, post the commands you try and the error message it
produces. Otherwise, good luck with finding the source
of the exceptional setup of your system. -- have fun, guido

Jesse G. Lands wrote:
I had asked once, but go no reply.  I am having a hell of a time with the installation.  No matter what I do it tells me that the kernel is not configured correctly even though it's set up correctly.

Is there an installation guide?  Or can someone hint me in the correct direction to fix the problem?

Thanks
Jesse

Hello all, sorry new to the group and I already have a question.  I am
using Red Hat 9.0 with kernel 2.4.20-6.  The problem I have is that when I
try to install DVB it tells me the kernel does not have modules enabled
even though I do.  Can anyone tell me what the fix is?