[linux-dvb] WinTV PVR 250/350

Hi!

I want to build my an vdr system. My problem: I only have
analogue (cable) TV, DVB-C are only a few channels (and
not the channels i'm special interested in :-(

So i have two choices:
- buy a satelite system
or
- buy a receiver card for analoge tv

So i was looking and found the WinTV PVR 250 or 350.
(They have hardware mpeg-2 encoder onboard..).

Did anyone knows something about driver for this boards?
Or another alternative solution for using analogue tv?

-> I ask bevore i start with anything in this direction, because
of the costs of investment in such a system.

Thanks, Stefan