[linux-dvb] Dolby Digital through DVB - How?

Sorry for the stupid question, but a search on Google brought up _zero_
technical details on this: How is "Dolby Digital" transmitted through DVB?

Looking at the PMT of the German "ProSieben", I find the following streams:

Program Map Table for SID 898:
PCR is on PID 255

Components:

PID 255: MPEG-2 Video
Stream Identifier: 1

PID 256: MPEG-2 Audio (ISO/IEC 13818-3 Audio)
Stream Identifier: 3

PID 257: ITU-T Rec. H.222.0 | ISO/IEC 13818-1 PES packets containing
private data
unknown descriptor 0x6A: 00
Stream Identifier: 17

PID 32: ITU-T Rec. H.222.0 | ISO/IEC 13818-1 PES packets containing private
data
Teletext descriptor: Language deu, initial Teletext page: 100
Stream Identifier: 194

PID 261: ITU-T Rec. H.222.0 | ISO/IEC 13818-1 private_sections
unknown descriptor 0x6F:

PID 262: ISO/IEC 13818-6 type B
unknown descriptor 0x66: 00 f0 00 01
unknown descriptor 0x13: 00 00 01 06
unknown descriptor 0x14: 00 0e 00 00 08 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
Stream Identifier: 14

Which of these PIDs carries the Dolby Digital stream, please? Is there an
official document available on this? A search for "dolby" on ETSI.org
brought up _nothing_ :(

And while I'm at it, does anyone know what that extra stream on MTV Germany
on Astra 19.2°E is:

Program Map Table for SID 28653:
PCR is on PID 3031
Components:
PID 3031: MPEG-2 Video
Stream Identifier: 1

PID 3032: MPEG-1 Audio
Stream Identifier: 2

PID 3034: Teletext
Teletext descriptor: Language eng, initial Teletext page: 100
Stream Identifier: 4

PID 33: User Private (0x81)

Point is: I have a piece of software here that thinks PID 33 carries the
audio. I think this is some mixup with ATSC where stream type 0x81 probably
means AC-3 audio. But the stream is empty :( Anyone know what MTV Germany
is broadcasting this empty stream for...?

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s@gmx.net