[linux-dvb] Re: Should mailing list set reply-to header?

Andreas Vierengel wrote:
> Am So, 2003-08-31 um 19.11 schrieb Jon Burgess:
>> Several people have sent me emails over the last few days which they've
>> intended to send to the list.

>> header to all emails they send out, thereby making the default replies
>> go to the list autopmatically.
>>
>> Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to make the linux-dvb
>> mailing list do this?

> yes, it's a good idea :)

Please, not *this* discussion again :(

There're plenty of arguments for and against a reply-to header. These
discussions took place on various mailing lists before - just search the net.

It all boiles down to the following:
It's the list owner's decision. Either live with it or unsubscribe, but
don't start another thread with hundreds of emails why - or why not - you
would like to have such a header.

Thanks,
Juri