[linux-dvb] lirc_dvb -- driver vanished?

Trying to get the IR-remote on my Hauppauge nexus-s to work, I realized that
the driver is not in the sources any more, even not in CVS.

It's only mentioned in the mailing list archives in mid-last year. So I
downloaded an RPM somewhere on the net and extracted lirc_dvb.c and the
Makefile, but couldn't compile it.

lirc wants me to download the driver from linuxtv.org, but I just can't find
it there ...

Where can I get a current version of the driver? Is anybody still using it
with the current DVB 1.0.0 version?

Thanx for your help!
Joerg