[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-s 1.3 problem

> I have a Galaxis DVB-S 1.3 card with alps_bsrv (ves 1x93) frontend,
but as
> you can see It isn't correctly identified, and It also doesn't tune
any
> channel. Any ideas on what could be wrong?
> In the same box I have 2 Technotrend DVB-T and B2C2 working
flawlessly.

There might be nothing wrong. If you read drivers documentation
carefully
you will find that 1. manufacturers often change hardware combinations
in the cards 2. drivers do not support all possible combinations.

For example I have TT card Rev. 1.5 which is identified as 1.3 and does
not
work with the drivers. Other Rev. 1.5 cards work, so I have unsupported
card.