[linux-dvb] Re: Scan utility and radio stations

I tried it out... interesting. But could it be there's a problem with DiSEqC
handling?

dvbtune -f 10773000 -p H -s 22000 -D 3 -i -tone 0

gives me info on the Astra 1 DSL transponder most times, even though I have
Astra 2 hanging on input 3. Repeating the command I occasionally get info on
the Astra 2 transponder on the same frequency... but mostly Astra 1 (which
is input one). Same applies to other inputs (I usually get nothing unless
Astra 1 happens to have a transponder at the frequency given).
You shouldn't use the "-tone 0" option.

Please try the CVS version of dvbtune - this includes a cleanup and rewrite of the tuning code (thanks Nico). If it still doesn't work, then we can take it from there.

My setup sounds similar to you - I have a 4-way Diseqc switch with Astra 28E on input 1 and Astra 19E on input 3. dvbtune works perfectly for me (both the old and new versions).

Regards,

Dave.