[linux-dvb] ALPS-BSRV2-301A tuner problem, would like to use APLS-BSBE1-701A

Hello I have already posted this once  before but
there was no reply's so I'll try again...

I have had a problem for a while now, I have a Fujutsu
Siemens DVB-S v1.3 cards and the problem is this the
tuner runs very hot... I have tried cooling it with a
coolerblock and a fan mounted on the tuner, but it
doesn't work that good...

So now I'm looking into having the tuner changed...
I have found a new tuner from ALPS that seems very
good the problem is this; the tuner is not directly
supported from the drivers that are avaible today...
It works almost the same as the BSRU6, the only
diffrence is in two commands.

From the BSBE1_701A.pdf:
"The difference between the BSRU6 and the BSBE1

We have changed some datas of PLL_controller and a
QPSK-demod. for operating the BSBE1.
So if yiu operate the BSBE1 with a software of the
BSRU6, you can not operate the BSBE1.
You have to change data of PLL_controler. But it's a
little change (only 2bits).
Please change a data for operating the BSBE1.

1) PLL_ccontrol data		Byte5 bit5[XCE]	"0" -> "1"

				               	 BSRU6... Byte5=C0(Hex)
				              	*BSBE1... Byte5=E0(Hex)

2) Control data (QPSK-Demod.)	Sub
address=0F(Hex)[AGC1R] bit7[lagc]  "0" -> "1"

					       	 BSRU6... Add. 0F(Hex)=12(Hex)
						*BSBE1... Add. 0F(Hex)=92(Hex)

3) RF_input Level vs. AGC1 value

				The AGC-curve will change from BSRU6."

So now I wonder if these changes could be applied to
the drivers so that this tuner also would work.

Hope someone can help me and others wih this...

Best regards!