[linux-dvb] Re: ALPS-TDMB7 ALPS-TDLB7 tuner problems?

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> Hi, my work just gave me one of the ALPS TBMB7 based Nova-USB-t devices, and
> like others reported, it doesn't tune. I've fixed it in CVS now. Let me know
> if it helps....

Good work. Using a ALPS-TDLB7 tuner it tunes now much better than
before, but there are still slow tunings. On the other side: I have the
impression that it sometimes tunes faster than the old DVB driver.

Actually, maybe the zigzag scan is also the culprit here. Is there a
simple way to disable it?

Cheers,
Juri