[linux-dvb] Re: Fwd: Re: DEBI irq oops, crashes: kernel 2.6 & Hyperthreading unusable with DVB

Hi Udo

Please try the boot parameter "APIC" and/or "ACPI=oldboot".
A lot of multiprocessor systems need the APIC statement. And some of them have
an old APCI interpretation, so you have to set ACPI to "oldboot".

Stephan

(btw: APIC is corrent not a typo of ACPI)

AW: