[linux-dvb] Re: Fwd: Re: DEBI irq oops, crashes: kernel 2.6 & Hyperthreading unusable with DVB

>  Is there anyone else using an av7110
> card and a hyperthreading/SMP 2.6 kernel ? it seems that this
> driver definitely isn't capable of doing a correct job in SMP
> systems...:(

I have (almost) exactly the same problem.

My box is Pentium 4 with Hyperthreading running SuSE 9.0 and Debian (ct-vdr)
with the recent 2.4.2x kernel and vdr 1.2.6. The DVB-C Card is from Fujitsu
Siemens with analog modul.

I haven't test 2.6.x yet.

Everythings works fine without ht / acpi enabled.

I get a bunch of DEBI-messages while ht or acpi in any flavor is enabled.
I got some records crashed but I cannot verify it.

I am also strongly interested in that this case will be solved. If there is
something I could test I will be happy to help.

regards
Michael Meyer