[linux-dvb] New twist on nova-s/stv0299 issue

A number of messages from some months ago here indicate that there is
a problem with new versions of the stv0299 tuner hardware as found on
recent Hauppauge Nova-S cards. I've not found a message indicating if
this has been fixed, but the following experience:

I have one of these cards and a Nexus-S rev. 2.1. Both use the stv0299
frontend. If I load the ttpci driver first, I get problems with the
second card, i.e. VDR trying to record from the Nova, records nothing
and exits with "Broken video stream" errors.
If I load the budget_ci driver first, all works well.

Incidentally, loading the budget_ci driver first also avoids the crash
in the i2c code when loading the other driver after the frontend. So
the cause for that could be in budget_ci rather than stv0299.

Olaf