[linux-dvb] Re: Insmod script - ideas wanted

Am Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004 11:07 schrieb Helmut Auer:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to have script, which just loads the needed modules instead of all
> ( as its done by insmod.sh ).
> My first attempt was to load all modules, start vdr and then unload all
> unneeded modules. That works fine if only one dvb card is used, but If I
> have a FF and a budget card the rmmod of the budget driver results in a
> kernel trap ( but lsmod has shown the module as unused ). Any ideas what
> else I can try ?

Hello Helmut,

SuSE 9.2

in the /etc/modprobe.conf  for my Skystar2:

#Skystar 2 B2C2 Flexcop

options dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0
alias char-major-250 skystar2
install skystar2 { /sbin/modprobe stv0299; } ; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
skystar2
remove skystar2 /sbin/modprobe --ignore-remove --remove skystar2 &&
{ /sbin/modprobe --remove stv0299; }

hope it helps

Regards GG

Home | Main Index | Thread Index