[linux-dvb] Re: TS Continuity problem reason found for budget-cards

Hi,

Am 12/01/04 18:38, Robert Schlabbach schrieb:
Might just as well be a bug in the Linux driver... At least I've never seen
this with my own Windows driver for the SAA7146A, the DMA of which appears
to be quite reliable if you know how to make it work right :-)
AFAIK there was a discussion some time ago and at the end I commited the values you proposed for the "window" of the BRS to use.

Is the programming of the BRS still different to the one you use in your Windows driver? If so, would you be so kind and share your setup values or the relevant code section?

Regards,
Robert Schlabbach
CU
Michael.