[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T and DVB-C

As well as the DVB modules, you need to build modules for

Conexant 2388x
DVB support for cx2388x

These are in:
drivers/multimedia/video for linux/

cheers
Andrew

Jörg Behr wrote:

Torsten Karwoth wrote:

> I think you've just the same trouble that i had before. I got the new
> model '90002' with conexant chipset. I have this card and i got it
> working with the following modules:
>
> dvb-core
> cx88xx
> cx8800
> cx8802
> cx88-blackbird
> cx22702
> cx88-dvb
>
> i'm using kernel 2.6.10-rc2 and the dvb-patches from www.bytesex.org

Hi,

i also tried the patches from bytesex with the kernel 2.6.10-rc2, but i absolutely cant find the according modules.

# cd /usr/src
# zcat All-2.6.10-rc2.diff.gz | patch -p0 2>&1 | tee patch.out

There are no errors in patch.out. I enabled all possible and selectable modules during kernel-configuration. Where can i find the modules, that you have specified? Is there anything missing?

Thx and greetings,

Jörg Behr

[*] DVB For Linux
<M> DVB Core Support
--- Supported SAA7146 based PCI Adapters
<M> AV7110 cards
[*] AV7110 OSD support
<M> Budget cards
<M> Budget cards with onboard CI connector
< > Budget cards with analog video inputs
< > AV7110 cards with Budget Patch
--- Supported FlexCopII (B2C2) Adapters
<M> Technisat Skystar2 PCI
--- Supported BT878 Adapters
<M> Nebula/Pinnacle PCTV/Twinhan PCI cards
--- Supported DVB Frontends
Customise DVB Frontends --->
--- DVB-S (satellite) frontends
--- ST STV0299 based
<M> Conexant CX24110 based
--- Philips TDA8083 based
<M> Philips TDA8044 or TDA8083 based
<M> Zarlink MT312 based
--- VLSI VES1893 or VES1993 based
--- DVB-T (terrestrial) frontends
--- Spase sp8870 based
--- Spase sp887x based
<M> Conexant CX22700 based
<M> Conexant cx22702 demodulator (OFDM)
--- LSI L64781
--- Philips TDA10045H/TDA10046H based
<M> NxtWave Communications NXT6000 based
--- Zarlink MT352 based
<M> DiBcom 3000-MB
--- DVB-C (cable) frontends
<M> Atmel AT76C651 based