[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with Hauppauge Nova-T and dvb-kernel cvs

> My dvb-t card is Hauppauge Nova-T. I first noticed the problems with
> plain linux 2.6.9 kernel. Channel switching between DVB-T muxes
> (different frequency) takes very long time. This causes annoying
> restarts in vdr and missed beginnings in recordings. In old kernels

You may try to add the following line to /etc/modules.conf

options dvb-core dvb_override_tune_delay=800

(see modinfo dvb-core)

(i have the Nova-T with conexant chipset and kernel 2.6.10-rc2 with
dvb patches from bytesex.org)

HTH,

  Torsten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index