[linux-dvb] ioctl for VIDEO_SET_ATTRIBUTES always returns -1

Hi,
I'm trying to use the VIDEO_SET_ATTRIBUTES ioctl call to maybe fix some aspect ration problems under
VDR. I'm using kernel 2.6.9 drivers with the firmware from CVS on Nov. 23rd with a Technotrend
DVB-Sat FF card rev 1.5.

I added my own method (SetDVDFormat()) into device.c dvbdevice.c of the vdr-1.3.17 sources and I
tried to call this method from inside the DVD-Plugin.
The ioctl for setting the VIDEO_SET_ATTRIBUTES unfortunately always returns -1.
Now I'm stuck at this point and I have no idea on what else to try to make it work.
I posted this problem to the VDR list before but I got no replys to it. Please take a look at the
postings: