[linux-dvb] Re: 2.6.10-rc3-bk3 doesn't properly detect skystar2'sfrontend

Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:
[...]

If it works you don't have to worry about error messages: They just tell that there is no mt352 frontend attached (which is no surprise since mt352 is the frontend for the Airstar).
Are there any problems apart from the messages?

Yes, there seems to be confusion. :-)

2.6.10-rc3: The device works as expected (though I get three lines of uncritical errors.)

2.6.10-rc3-bk3: I get above errors and the device does *not* work.

Cheers,

Prakash
Sorry, I missed the "-bk3" in your original posting. This indicates, that there are no probes being done apart from testing for the mt352. I'm not sure why, though. :(

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index