[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with WinTV NOVA-CI

On Monday 13 December 2004 23:44, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
[...]
> For a budget card, only a couple of demodulators need firmware - the
> saa7146 does not.
>
> Hopefully michael's patch should stop the having to unload-reload thing...
> although you could try putting an msleep() just after the reset to see if
> it helps in the meantime...

I added an msleep after the reset, but it did not help.

saa7146_core.c line 373

        /* we don't do a master reset here anymore, it screws up
           some boards that don't have an i2c-eeprom for configuration
           values */
        saa7146_write(dev, MC1, MASK_31);
+      msleep(300);

Home | Main Index | Thread Index