[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with WinTV NOVA-CI

On Monday 13 December 2004 15:55, Stefan Taferner wrote:
[...]
> I will test the saa7146 reset thing tonight that Johannes suggested.

Ok, adding the saa7146 reset helps. Then the card works after
unloading and reloading the modules. It does not work at first load.

It did not help when I forgot to load the modules budget budget-ci budget-av
budget-core. Then I had to unload/load once more, even with all modules
loaded at the second time (in case that helps somehow).

Tell me if you want me to play around with the drivers somehow, e.g.
by adding the reset somewhere else. How about resetting the saa7146
after/when the firmware is loaded?  Currently I use the kernel's firmware
loader.

--Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index