[linux-dvb] help with patchs...

dear hard working people

I have been struggling to build a mythtv DVR for the girlfriend....

Help
(if you have ever been bugged by a partner please take pity)

I see that 2.6.9 has not got the latest DVB core and I need that
because the driver for my  DVB-T card that I bought....

a wintv Nova-T with a Conexant chipset UK spec

(under lspci its a... multimedia video controller: conexant winfast
tv2000 XP (rev05)
plus 2 other conexant devices )

now I looked at the CVS and that seems to applie to the latest the
snapshot for 2.6.10 (rc3-bk8) and can not get a snapshot for v4l2 at
bytesex for that version and the patchs seem to conflict...

so instead of all this

can someone point me to patch's that work with vanilla 2.6.9

v4l2 patch's ?
linuxtv dvb patch's ?

I see people did this a while ago and got it working what patch's did
they use where are they located to download ?

regards

John 'please save me' Jones

Home | Main Index | Thread Index