[linux-dvb] Frontend IP based

>>>>> "Stéphane" == Stéphane Esté-Gracias <sestegra@free.fr> writes:

    Stéphane> 	Hello, Is there an official proposal to create IP
    Stéphane> based frontends for the reception of DVB-IP transport
    Stéphane> stream ?

    Stéphane> Has anyone contributed or suggested an implementation
    Stéphane> for Linux TV API modules ?

    Stéphane> I could help to develop this module if not exists.

    Stéphane> 	Stéphane ESTE-GRACIAS

Just to clarify what you are talking about. You mean a frontend where
the data does not come from the tuner but via the network card, right?
Would you use RTP or some other protocol?

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|

Home | Main Index | Thread Index