[linux-dvb] Re: [rfc/patch] pll handling and cx22702 update

Hi - sorry about not getting round to reading this earlier.

I've had a quick zip though it - this looks cool - I really didn't like all
the PLL functions floating about as they are right now... and this sorts it
all out with the minimum of fuss and makes it much clearer what is happening.

We can obviously extend the dvb_pll_desc structure as necessary for weird PLLs
that require.. strange things.

Everyone who replied seemed to like it - so I'm gonna start trying to convert
the system over to it. You may see a PLL_REFACTORING branch appear soon. :)

Not had a chance to look at the other cx22702 changes yet - I will do after
I've sorted out the PLL stuff though.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index