[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2 remote, repeat handling, keycodes

On Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004 09:53, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Stefan Lucke wrote:

> >One disadvantage of my diff is, that after about 2 sec we'll get one poll without
> >a keyrepeat signalled (len == 0). So my diff reports keyrelease in that situation which is
> >not true since I sill hold the key ;-) .
> >

> What exactly is reported, a keypress or a "no event"?

I think it is what you call "no event", as I'm talking of "len = cinergyt2_command( )"
and len is set to 0.

> Another issue of the current approach is that the rc query interval has
> to be larger than the remote control's repeat interval, is this true?

That's what happens. If query intervall is smaller than remot's repeat interval
we'll fall into an empty interval and keyrelease will be reported. I played with
enlarging that interval to 150ms, but that's not good either. It still happens
that I get sometimes an empty intervall but more often I'll get multiple
keyrepeats, as to my setting :-( I crossed the "initial delay" time for keyrepeat.

--
stefan lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index