[linux-dvb] Re: WANTED : KaxTV testers

Hi Soyeb, All,
On Monday 20 December 2004 11:33, Soyeb Aswat wrote:
> I get similar problems, where KaxTV will work for
> various amounts of time and then inexplicably crash.
>
> I've got a question, since xine-lib doesn't seem to
> have dvb support,

FYI:
Actually, xine-lib does indeed have dvb support.  current versions of the dvb
plugin include support for current/next EPG and there is now a dvb subtitle
plugin based on Dave Chapmans work also.

KaxTV doesn't use the xine dvb plugin, and probably has more features, due to
it's dedicated nature, but the latest cvs versions of xine can be used as a
dvb viewer/recorder just fine.

Regards
Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index