[mpeg2] kfir encodes dark

 I've been encoding some more, and I've noticed that without exception
 that the kfir board encodes too dark.  In fact, rather than
 everything being darker, it seems that only the most bright colors
 are darker than they should be.

 I played around a bit with some of the settings in InitParams(),
 notably,  P->VAD_LuminanceBrightness and P->VAD_ChromLowPass.
 Neither seemed to have any effect.  Any idea where I should be
 looking?

--
Paul Holcomb                               *pholcomb    \@      cpoint  net*
Sr. Network Engineer                       Counterpoint Networking, Inc.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index