[mpeg2] Re: Problems with Kfir drivers and newer kernels

Mark Cuss wrote:

> I was curious to see if anyone has had any troubles with the kfir drivers
> and new kernels (say 2.4.3 and newer?).  I had it working OK with 2.4.1, but
> now on 2.4.7 and 2.4.9 the videodev object shipped with the kfir is quite
> different than the kernel one. I just opted to use the kernel one instead
> and modifed kfir.c to pass an extra argument that was required for a
> register video device call.

could you pass the diff to the mailinglist?

At this moment, Convergence can not maintain the KFir-driver with full
devotion. There are too many other projects going on which are necessary
to pay the daily pizza.
The driver is GPL. Please feel free to work on and commit changes.

Thanks.

#frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index