[mpeg2] Kfir board + Hacked Hauppauge for sale

Hello,

For Sale:

One KFir Board ($330)
Once Hauppauge 401 Radio - Stereo - NTSC ($80)
Gold Plated Connector Cables  (About $60 Worth)
Two (2) Composite-->SVideo Converters ($20 each)

The Hauppuage has been hacked for the composite
video out to feed into the kfir board.  This lets you digitally
tune and record television.  The kfir also has an SVideo
input, to which I connect the composite out of the VCR
(through a converter).

I have a Composite--->SVideo converter that lets me watch
PAL video in color through the Hauppauge SVideo input.
I use a multisystem VCR.  So, these converters cost $20
each (two of them).   It is also possible to watch PAL by
piping the kfir board input into xine, which does fullscreen
video nicely.  Hauppauge is just video-in-a-window (on my
computer).

Altogether, this totals about $510 worth of equipment.
Take the kfir, hauppauge, cables, converters, and adapters
all for $300 OBO.  Shipping out of USA (Florida).   Payment
is paypal (USA only), cash, or MO.  We can do private auction
on ebay where I have good standing if necessary.

If you would like a kfir board, would like another, or know
someone who would like one, please contact me via email.

Thanks,
Torsten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index